Sunday, December 1, 2019

Welcome: My view of the community

I believe my approach is significantly different than those of others who have been long-time pundits for this case.  I have observed that these pundits have a narrative that they wish to subscribe to.  They want to tell you "a" story, not "the story," for one reason or another.  Do not mistake this analysis for disdain:  I think that these pundits have significantly increased the awareness, discussion, and generated significant information that would not otherwise have been available.  So kudos to those who came before me.

The piece I hope to largely leave out of this project is the idea that I have a narrative.  I do not have something in mind.  Obviously we all have hunches, but here I am not interested in stating conclusions unless they have undergone rigorous development, criticism, and testing.  Stated another way, I want you, the reader not to accept my explanations or findings, but to be the ultimate skeptic.

No comments:

Post a Comment