Monday, January 20, 2020

Airtable Update: 1% of 2010 Franconia Topix Processed

Evernote

I believe the Franconia archive represents the largest data set in need of processing.  This set will be just part most comprehensive database ever created for the Maura Murray Disappearance Case.  The archive consists of approximately 47,000 entries by various individuals. The result is a fully searchable and contextually connected system that will be a huge help to those interested in this case.

Most data will be released in CSV format for free as it is archived and organized.  Because the undertaking is enormous and incurs a monetary cost for me, I am granting Airtable access to Patrons who pledge $20/month or more through the Patreon Platform or $20 for one month of access via PayPal.  In addition, those with Airtable access will also be privy to additional information that will not be released publicly as a result of my skip-tracing efforts.

Please consider becoming a Patron -- If I can offset time lost on other pursuits, I can devote more time to this project, it is really just an opportunity cost problem.


Become a Patron!

No comments:

Post a Comment